Janathon 2012

Janathon 2012
whoop whoop

Thursday 29 December 2011

walk/run recovery

Sick of being unable to run, I came to the conclusion that as my foot has not got any better/worse since June 2010 after considerable attempts to fix it. That I might as well just bloody run with plantar!!

So yesterday I decided to embark on a run/walk programme on a treadmill to see if I can ease myself back into running. Well whoop de bloody whoop, I ran/walked 1.5 miles and my foot feels no worse than it did before I ran. I also did a nice 20 minute sprint class on a spin bike and came home in such a cracking mood that I finished a major piece of university work, that I have been putting off for ages.

Today I am going to water jog for 10 lengths, and do a pump class, with any luck I will come home from the gym and miraculously finish the 2000 word essay that I haven't even started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment