Janathon 2012

Janathon 2012
whoop whoop

Saturday 14 January 2012

frozen car

Got up with the intention of going to the gym this morning for a spim/pump/swim session, only to find my car that frozen even the inside windows were iced up. I spent 40 minutes defrosting the car and had to lower the door windows to try and clear them, but for some reason they would not come back up. There was no way I was driving anywhere with my windows down it was -7 and I was already blue from trying to defrost the bloody thing.

I had retired the dogs yesterday so they were no use to me, my bike tyres are flat so that left me with one option. Walk run outside it was, I wrapped up well and set off very tentatively always mindful of my plantar.

http://www.runningfreeonline.com/Default.aspx?TabId=63&subView=Share&StartDate=15%20Oct%202011&UserId=9610&UseKm=0&MaxD=621.37119




and there it is 3 mile walkrun OUTSIDE :)




No comments:

Post a Comment