Janathon 2012

Janathon 2012
whoop whoop

Thursday 5 January 2012

Its a dogs life

I have been up since 3am listening to the wind screeching and shaking my house, seriously wind piss off I need sleep. Anyhow at 5am I could lie in bed no longer so I got up with the intention of taking the pooches on another early morning speed walk, fat chance. They both opened their eyes looked at me in disgust and refused to get off their beds,



.





so I found myself outside the gym at 5.45 waiting for it to open.
I comleted a run walk with 5 minute warm up, 7 intervals of run 60 second, walk 2 minutes and a five minute cool down and covered 2.09 miles and I felt bloody good.  I had a quick swim/ jog and was out of there by 7.30.
Got home and the dogs looked at me again grumbled turned over and went back to sleep again, problem now is, I want to go back to bed and I have a full day of placement/uni work to do. It really is a dogs life!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment