Janathon 2012

Janathon 2012
whoop whoop

Friday 7 January 2011

Davina my old faithful

Has been exercise of the day today, I took my DVD with me to placement and had two of the able bodied clients join in with the boxercise session and the pump without weights (I used tin of tomato soup) The slopping sound was quite off putting actually.

I am quite sure that all the other members of staff think I am totally bonkers, they are there devising nice relaxation activities, and I am jumping about like the duracell bunny. I have put my name down for the Hydropool sessions next week, plus the rebound group, so that 3 days I get my janothon effort in whilst at work. Sneaky ;)

I only managed 3 miles today as it was really icy and I stayed on one of my buses, would'nt bode well for janothon if I was to slip and injure myself!!


I am really enjoying finding ways to fit the exercise in around work, I did'nt have this problem for Juneathon as I was a lazy lay about and could exercis whenever I felt like it. So in a way this is much more challenging and rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment