Janathon 2012

Janathon 2012
whoop whoop

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Stupid Orange

(mobiles) that is not the lovely juicy round oranges that make your mouth water!

I have been patiently waiting for my new blackberry phone that hubby bought me for my birthday and recieved an email on monday saying it would be with me tomorrow. Sorted time off work to wait in for it, gets home tonight to another email telling me how sorry they are but my phone is out of stock.

Well thats just bloody great, I have time booked off with no reason now and I am pissed off, why leave it until this late to tell me its not coming ? Do they think people just sit around all day as a matter of course, incompetent twits!!!

Back to Janathon, I have done my wednesday hour rebound session with clients, my 5 mile walk to and from placement and my 30min zest circuit session.

The amount of pacing and ranting I have done over this bloody phone for the last hour should be counted too, because I have worked myself into a right sweat!!! Someone will be feeling my wrath over the phone tomorrow morning, that is a fact

5 comments:

  1. They really are buggers!
    It's that lack of respect that gets me - you took time off work to stay in and they email you *on the day* that it's out of stock - that's just terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the email was sent at 4.58pm and they close at 5.00pm, so I cant respond until tomorrow. absolute ignorance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it happens to me with delivery drivers who just put a 'sorry you were out' card through the door but don't bother to ring or knock - i work in an office in the front of my house and watch them do it - why oh why - it can only make more work for them - i feel your pain - please shout at them for me as well....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about "Stupid Orange", I fell out with them years ago over their customer service, or lack of it. Anyway, I hope you had your dodgy pedometer on when you were pacing and logged it along with your other workouts

    ReplyDelete
  5. grrrrr don't start me off orange...£351 bill for a non recieved iphone grrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete