Janathon 2012

Janathon 2012
whoop whoop

Friday 14 January 2011

tiredathon, think its time to drop out of #Janathon

I am struggling with nursing placements, uni work, exercise and blogging and think I might just call it a day for Janathon. I managed my getting off buses early and walking five miles, plus a 2 hour session at the hydropool. But I have nothing left to give, I just want to curl up in a ball and go to sleep for a week. I cant do that as I have too much to do, but I can drop the exercise until I am back at uni in 2 weeks. I have more free time and not as much commuting so it would make more sense to really kick in the exercise then.

I will still read blogs and shout encouragement from the sidelines, and I wish everyone well in their own personal Janathon experience

5 comments:

  1. oh no, that's a shame.
    normal life does sometime prevail in the quest of doing something a bit quirky tho alas.
    Still 14 days a good effort and i'm sure you won't stop completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it won't be the same without you but I completely understand.

    Well done on keeping up with it this far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please dont give up. I'm struggling with blogging. Keep walking an extra stop a day but thats all, or log and blog a short workout with your exercise ball. just do 1 short thing but please reconsider giving up, (BEGS ON MY KNEES)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Lena - please don't stop - just a tiny bit of extra per day and a one-line blog is all it takes. You'll be so proud of yourself come the end of January if you can!

    Completely understand where you're coming from - I think it's that point of the month where it's hardest. We can push on through though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. right thanks guys , i will keep trying :)

    ReplyDelete