Janathon 2012

Janathon 2012
whoop whoop

Tuesday 11 January 2011

my pedometer is out by 2 miles

I have been logging getting off the buses early and walking part way to placement, with my pedometer which has been telling me its 1.5 miles each way. I took my garmin with me today to check, as I was concerned at how long it was taking me to cover that distance. Well its 2.5 miles each way, so yay I have been walking further every day and bugger, I need a new pedometor!


I didn't set it coming back because I couldnt be arsed its the same route, so thats 5 miles clocked up, no wonder my plantar is playing up.

I have spent four hours at the Hydro therapy pool this afternoon, 2 hours in the pool and 2 hours out lifting and hoisting clients in so that they could have their sessions. All four hours were physically demanding and made more so because the temperature needs to be above 33.5 degrees which dehydrates you and really makes you feel lethargic.

I think that pretty much makes up for yesterdays mini effort, all things considered a bloody good janothon day.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work and ditch the pedometer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - what great news - you've effectovely doubled your Jnanathon mileage, how awesome is that? - update runfree quick!!!

    ReplyDelete