Janathon 2012

Janathon 2012
whoop whoop

Thursday 6 January 2011

wheelchair waltz

I did say that I was going to have to get inventive for janathon due to my long shifts didnt I!!

I had to devise an activity that the clients would enjoy this afternoon and as the majority of clients in my care were in wheelchairs, I decided that movement to music would be good.(it was also a sneaky way to get some exercise in)

And believe me an hour pushing wheelchairs around in time to music is definetely hard exercise. The clients enjoyed it and I even got a kiss of one young man, so job well done me thinks.

I got off both my buses early again so got my four mile walk in, then had an hour physio for my plantar this evening. This consisted of lots of stepping up and down on a box ,a 15 min walk on the treadmill and 20 minutes static stretching.

Did screw up the healthy eating though, one of my walks went right past a kebab shop, oopsies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment